We’re looking for a Data & Analytics Manager for our established but fast-growing, e-commerce company!
The Data & Analytics Manager will provide key business decision-makers with insights from sales, behavioral, merchandising and operational data. The role of the Data & Analytics Manager will be integral to assuring decision-making processes throughout the company rely on the best analysis possible.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide analytic services and support to measure sales, gross margin performance, and analyze promotional results
- Analyze data to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for drivers such as: email marketing, paid search and SEO, and a wide variety of ad hoc analysis
- Educate our team in proper data reporting methods to help bring a more formal presence of analytics into our decision making processes throughout the organization
- Manage our data analytics stack and make recommendations for improvements and new tools to help us become more effective and efficient
- Constantly analyze Google Analytics/BI/fulfillment center data to provide web, mobile and social media statistics and reports on click thru rates, conversions, page views, related selling, site visits, shopping cart abandon rates, etc. in an effort to improve overall customer experience and maximize sales
- Reporting directly to the COO, support the executive team in setting, measuring and meeting marketing and financial performance objectives
- Develop and maintain dashboards, report templates and visualization of data to enable timely business decisions
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & TRAITS:
- Strong desire to create a dedicated analytics department in a growing eCommerce company through patient teaching of existing staff while instituting new thoughts and ideas into existing processes
- 5+ years of experience in data and analytics management, preferably in an eCommerce environment
- Significant experience with digital campaign reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of best practices for collecting information such as tagging customer actions and then properly and quickly reporting results
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment, able to adapt to changing trends of the business.
- Be able to communicate clearly and professionally with team members from all backgrounds, executives, and outside service providers
- Bonus: Understanding and experience using, and potentially implementing, various BI solutions such as Microstrategy, Tableau, RJMetrics, etc
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING YOURSELF INTO?
- Benefits! (Awesome health insurance plans with low contribution from employee, no cost life insurance, employee discounts, pre-tax commuting benefits)
- An energetic team that likes to laugh and have fun
- The opportunity to think creatively and have a direct impact on our business
- A casual work environment that values honesty and innovation over a dress code
- Free coffee and snacks
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT THE INFORMATION BELOW TO GET STARTED!
- Cover letter, telling us why you think this position is right for you
- Salary requirements