We need a qualified Mobile App Developer to join the ranks of our technology team at our established but fast-growing, e-commerce company!
The Mobile App Developer will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional user-friendly mobile applications delivering all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analysis, designing, coding, testing, and troubleshooting. The role of the Mobile App Developer will be instrumental in improving our current apps and making future apps a reality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support all iterations of the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, documentation, release and support)
- Work as a part of the SCRUM development team
- Conduct quality assurance testing of all mobile application products, writing unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Gather specific requirements from the product development department and design user interfaces to improve user experiences
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Make architectural recommendations and provide guidance on designing product solutions to work on mobile devices
- Integrate existing backend services and tools and create new services to support the build of mobile applications
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & TRAITS:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android mobile application development principles and app deployment procedures
- 3+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining mobile apps and web-based systems
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with changing requirements
- Ability to coordinate and problem-solve with employees at implementation and management levels
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING YOURSELF INTO?
- Benefits! (Awesome health insurance plans with low contribution from employee, no cost life insurance, employee discounts, pre-tax commuting benefits)
- An energetic team that likes to laugh and have fun
- The opportunity to think creatively and have a direct impact on our business
- A casual work environment that values honesty and innovation over a dress code
- Free coffee and snacks
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT THE INFORMATION BELOW TO GET STARTED!
- Cover letter, telling us why you think this position is right for you
- Salary requirements
**Accepting applications from candidates that fit all or some of the desired qualifications above**