We need a user-centered Junior Product Manager to join the ranks of our product team at our established but fast-growing, e-commerce company!
The Junior Product Manager will assist in optimizing our product offering in order by best considering all relevant business requirements and to provide the best user experience to our customers. You will work to gather requirements, analyze and distinguish between user requests and underlying business needs to create a vision for the product.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the product management team in gathering and documenting business requirements for all products using interviews, competitor analysis, user surveys, site analytics, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Work with various internal teams from marketing to merchandising to customer service to innovate, define and design new products
- Work in SCRUM methodology as Product Owner
- Conduct quality assurance testing of all products
- Assist in the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Monitor and measure success of launched products and incorporate the findings back into the product development process
- Produce high-quality visual designs — from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials).
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by Product Manager
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & TRAITS:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
- Experience with Balsamiq, Photoshop, InVision, Sketch, Gliffy and other design and prototyping software
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with changing requirements
- Ability to coordinate and problem-solve with employees at implementation and management levels
- Experience working with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Google docs
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING YOURSELF INTO?
- Benefits! (Awesome health insurance plans with low contribution from employee, no cost life insurance, employee discounts, pre-tax commuting benefits)
- An energetic team that likes to laugh and have fun
- The opportunity to think creatively and have a direct impact on our business
- A casual work environment that values honesty and innovation over a dress code
- Free coffee and snacks
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT THE INFORMATION BELOW TO GET STARTED!
- Cover letter, telling us why you think this position is right for you
- Salary requirements