We’re looking for a Product Manager for our established but fast-growing, e-commerce company!
The Product Manager will be responsible for identifying potential products, iterating on existing products, conducting market research, generating product requirements and determining acceptance criteria and plans for product introduction. The role of the Product Manager will be integral to bringing company ideas to life.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage entire product life cycles from strategic planning to launch
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill all product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve the customer experience, and drive growth
- Determine and conduct the research needed to ensure product addresses user’s needs including but not limited to usability studies, user research, and market analysis
- Work with various internal teams from marketing to merchandising to customer service and teach key stakeholders and product owners to define, communicate, and execute the product roadmap
- Work in SCRUM methodology as Product Owner
- Verify and review product testing and institute quality assurance to validate and prioritize features and bugs throughout the development process
- Finalize user stories and acceptance criteria
- Monitor and measure success of launched products and incorporate the findings back into the product development process
- Create and finalize high-quality visual designs — from wireframes to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding for the practice of proper and efficient product management
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by Product Manager
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & TRAITS:
- Up to 5 years of experience (preferred) in product management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
- Experience with Balsamiq, Photoshop, InVision and other workflow, design and prototyping software
- Knowledge of market and industry
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product lifecycle
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with changing requirements
- Ability to coordinate and problem-solve with employees at implementation and management levels
- Experience working with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Google docs
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING YOURSELF INTO?
- Benefits! (Awesome health insurance plans with low contribution from employee, no cost life insurance, employee discounts, pre-tax commuting benefits)
- An energetic team that likes to laugh and have fun
- The opportunity to think creatively and have a direct impact on our business
- A casual work environment that values honesty and innovation over a dress code
- Free coffee and snacks
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT THE INFORMATION BELOW TO GET STARTED!
- Cover letter, telling us why you think this position is right for you
- Salary requirements